[stella] Introducing ..... Da Vinci, taking the 2600 to the next level

Subject: [stella] Introducing ..... Da Vinci, taking the 2600 to the next level
From: mickey_m@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:16:55 +0000
To help clarify a little.

In the features section, when I use the word "cart" I mean another cart other
than the Da Vinci.  For example I may wish to dump a copy of asteroids to the
PC.  I attach the Asteroids cart to the Da Vinci with the supplied cable, and
the Da Vinci to PC via serial cable, and boom, I have a dump.

When I say "SRAM", I mean the memory in the Da Vinci that the VCS would have
access to if the Da Vinci was plugged into it.

When I say "Flash Card" I mean the Flash Card in the Da Vinci that acts like a
disk to store bins, actually you could store anything (it just would run funny
on the VCS).

Sorry about the confusion.

Vern