[stella] Fu Kung! v0.14

Subject: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.14
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 23:57:11 +1100
Attached is a version which should work OK on the TV, too.
I've finished the code which repositions one or both babys, as appropriate,
at the edges of the screen.  The code is quite clever, in that if the babys
are locked together in a move it will keep the babys relatively positioned
the same - ie: move BOTH of them if one of them would be offscreen.  Took me
a fair while to get it working OK, but I think its looking pretty good now.
Cheers