Re: [stella] Combat AI

Subject: Re: [stella] Combat AI
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:44:22 -0500 (EST)
Hi Zach...welcome!

If you start with the combat disassembly, you've got 2k of ROM space to work
with even before you start bankswitching.  That's a lot.  I'm not sure how
the tank positions etc. are stored, but they should be easy to access and
modify by the AI.

The real trick will be fitting the AI in RAM.  Does anyone know how much free
RAM is left in Combat?  Andrew, are you listening?  This seems like your kind
of thing...

-Chris