Re: [stella] Programming tricks guide

Subject: Re: [stella] Programming tricks guide
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:53:20 -0600

I've advanced a kind of similar idea before, was thinking about
making an additional chapter  to "2600 101"

What would be most helpful to me is something that covered some
basic things...for instance, I had trouble figuring out how to
do the equivalent of "comparison if then"--i.e. in pseudo code

I think the items you listed would be great for the 2600 101 guide, but the guide I'm building is intended to be a bit more advanced. (Although I am going to cover paddles and maybe some other controllers, maybe a little math too) And I need to keep the scope a bit narrow because the guide is already going to be quite large and I only have a limited amount of time to work on it.

I'm having to put it on hold right now because I'm into crunch time on a couple of other projects. I'll start working on it again in the next couple of weeks.

-Paul