Re: Re: [stella] The Demo Image Series #0

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] The Demo Image Series #0
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:23:48 +0100
Paul wrote:
> BTW: How much ROM are you using?  What about for your demos Thomas?

Well I guess he needs the same six bytes for each scanline that I need. Multiply
that with the height of the image and you know the ROM usage. My Clown was
72, Baboon 84 scanlines tall, that makes 432/504 bytes and the latest Sam Fox
should require 1152 bytes of ROM. Right Andrew?

But we can easily increase that number by using scanline optimised RGB tripples
(see Glenns suggestion and my previous post). :-)

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Mit der Auslands-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail erreichen Sie Ihre Freunde auf
der ganzen Welt - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021171