Re: [stella] Missile Graphic only on for one line

Subject: Re: [stella] Missile Graphic only on for one line
From: "Paul Slocum" <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:08:17 -0600

I didn't realise I was running over 262 quite so far, I thought I was closer
to 264/5 most of the time, looks like I've got my timing really badly wrong.

You can use Z26 to check. On the old version press ALT-9. On the new windows version, start it with the -n switch.

I don't think I've modified vcs.h, but I'll check that out and fix it before
I repost my progress.

You've renamed yours to vcs2.h and there's a constant PF_Reflect that I think you added. It comes up as an undefined symbol when I try to assemble your code with a standard vcs.h.

-Paul