[stella] Accumulating Annoyance : dAsm question

Subject: [stella] Accumulating Annoyance : dAsm question
From: C2KComics2000@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:39:03 -0500
Hello here! I'm new to the Stella list, and basically I'm just getting into Atari 2600 programming as a small hobby. So, after thinking I got dAsm working, I decided I'd try DiStella to examine a game and change it a little.

A while later, I had to play around with the dAsm controls a bit, and finally got an answer to why the programs weren't compiling. Apparently, dAsm doens't accept 'A' for the accumulator in the logical left and right commands.

Can anyone tell me why it doesn't accept 'A' for the accumulator? All other commands work fine, including X and Y, but the accumulator just doesn't seem to be working with it. It just comes up with an error message.