Re: Re: [stella] A benefit of being an XYPE member?

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] A benefit of being an XYPE member?
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 03:41:09 -0800
At 06:25 AM 3/4/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Hi Manuel,
> Can you please scan the article? I'd love to read it!
Sure, I'll do it this evening. It's a small write up but a write up none the less.

They do seem to be relatively classic-friendly.

It's great to get into the newsstands, isn't it?

They covered Stella at 20 as a part of their CGE coverage, with a much fairer review than Next Generation, too. But then again, Tips n Tricks is still around and Next Gen isn't (he he).

I'll never quite feel the same rush I did when I saw the original Stella CD article in the Wired magazine article from '97 with George Lucas on the cover.

Our hobby has come a long way since then, which is great. I hope every homebrew author gets a write-up in a major magazine.