Re: [stella] A benefit of being an XYPE member?

Subject: Re: [stella] A benefit of being an XYPE member?
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 08:25:27 -0500
>Christopher Tumber's Space Instigators is in this months Tips & Tricks ;-) I'm sure that being a great game coupled with having a classic gamer (Joe Santulli) on staff helped. But still there's that small chance that the XYPE label added to it :-)
>
>It was really nice to see this in a modern magazine. Congratulations Chris.

Thanks! Joe's a good guy, I've known him since Digital Press (he's the editor) awarded Omega Chase Deluxe their inaugural "HomeBrew of the Year" a few years ago and he's always a big booster of the classic community. My other Vectrex carts, Spinnerama and Tsunami/VIX also appeared in Tips & Tricks a few months ago.

The most amusing thing for me is that Tips & Tricks is a Larry Flynt publication.....

Chris...