Re: [stella] Assistance creating a Supercharger bin

Subject: Re: [stella] Assistance creating a Supercharger bin
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:50:36 +0100
> Now that I'm actually writing code, I want to use Z26 so I can use the
trace
> for debugging.  Unfortunately, Z26 doesn't seem to recognize the 8448 bin
> created.  Any suggestions?

The Supercharger has banks 0 to 3, with bank 3 being the BIOS ROM.
In your sourcecode you are trying to load your data to SC-banks
1, 2 and 3. I'm can't say if you really want your first two banks
go to SC-bank 1 and 2, but loading your third bank into SC-bank 3
(the BIOS ROM) won't work. Also the order for the two loading
progress counter bytes is reversed, but that doesn't have any
effect in the emulator.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg