Re: [stella] Help!

Subject: Re: [stella] Help!
From: henitrope@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:23:51 -0800
Yeah, that was me! :-)

I don't want to say much more about it now, other than I'm working 'round
the clock to get it
somewhat presentable in hopes of getting it to you to take with you to
Philly.

I may be in over my head. We'll see.

I'll resend you the original message again. Thank you for this post, and
sorry everybody if this is more spam. :-)

Later!
- Weston
"Gateway To Aphsai" in the AA forums

> Archives (includes files) at