Re: [stella] 7800 hackers / maria specs? -- atari_docs

Subject: Re: [stella] 7800 hackers / maria specs? -- atari_docs
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 04:19:07 -0800
I have put the atari_docs web site back online here:

http://www.whimsey.com/atari_docs

Here are original scans (non-OCR) of a lot of the 2600 and 7800 development
docs.  I've always been fond of the original hand-drawn diagrams in the TIA
manual.  The text-only maria doc is part of this collection and was typed in
by hand by Eckhard Stolberg if memory serves.  Lee Krueger provided the
original docs from which the scans were made.  This stuff was originally put
on the web back in 1999, but the free web sites I was using have apparently
*decayed*.

John