Re: [stella] Emulator or Console?

Subject: Re: [stella] Emulator or Console?
From: "Albert Yarusso" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:10:12 -0600
Hi Chris,

> On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Albert Yarusso wrote:
>
> > We now have 2600 Bankswitch PCBs from Pixels Past that will work with
8K,
> > 16K and 32K EPROMs.  With all the PhillyClassic 4 preparations I'm
involved

> Are these the boards you bought from me, or does Joe Grand have a design
> available now?

Yes, I asked Joe to design a new board for us so we could have boards to use
internally at a lower price point given the quantities we go through.  In
addition, we figured we could add this board to our store along with the
2600 4K and 5200 32K Pixels Past boards we're already selling. We'll also
have Atari 8-bit boards for sale soon, as well as the parts necessary to
populate all these boards.

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!