Re: [stella] Emulator or Console?

Subject: Re: [stella] Emulator or Console?
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:30:39 -0500 (EST)
Sorry Adam, but they're no longer available.  I've decided that I don't
have the time or dedication necessary to continue in this hobby...so
I'm shutting down all my Atari development efforts, including products
in development and sales of previously completed products.

I suggest talking to one of the larger, better established vendors here.

-Chris