Re: [stella] Farewell...

Subject: Re: [stella] Farewell...
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:54:50 -0800
Chris Wilkson wrote:

> Over the past few months, I've had some cool project breakthroughs and
> some disappointing setbacks.  It's all been very fun and challenging.
> But I've come to the conclusion that I just can't continue to pour my time
> and effort and money into Atari.  The more time I spend on these things,
> the less I'm satisfied with the results and the time it takes to develop
> projects into useful products.  It just isn't fun anymore.

Well this really sucks Chris.  In fact just tonight I was at the Obsolete
Media Weekend gala opening where I got to hear Paul Slocum's musical dot
matrix printer (way cool) first hand and I found myself talking about you.
I was trying to explain how come I've never played marble craze and I was
talking about my carpel tunnel syndrome and how I was hoping that someday
you would come out with that low impact Atari controller and then I could
play games just like regular folks.  I guess that's not going to happen now.
(Sob.)

But I guess if you're not having fun you shouldn't be doing it.  Speaking of
fun, I have an idea for something to do with your bankswitch boards that
would be *really* fun.  No kidding.  It's diabolical.  Let me know if you
want to hear it...

John