RE: [stella] Emulator or Console?

Subject: RE: [stella] Emulator or Console?
From: "Ronen Habot" <rhabot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:09:47 -0500
> currently do not own a Atari and Im currently looking for a good deal. So
> programming for a emulator seems to be my path. What kind of cost am I
> looking at to actually get a game on a cartridge?

> I found a Atari Development Kit.. You would still need the eprom
programmer.

> http://www.vgwiz.com/products.html

Our Atari 2600 design kit includes socketed 4KB PCB, socketed 8KB PCB, 2 programmed EPROMS (4KB and 8KB) and a CD containing our design guide and sample ASM code. The cost is $20 plus shipping.
You may want to check our products page in the near future to learn more about our offering for the atari developers community.

Regards,
Ronen.
rhabot@xxxxxxxxx

<<winmail.dat>>