Re: [stella] Virus messages from list members?

Subject: Re: [stella] Virus messages from list members?
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:09:52 -0800
This has been going on for a long time for me.  It never stops.  I get maybe
half a dozen messages a day with an attached virus.  I also get a fair
amount of bounced email that looks like it's from me.  So I know some of my
email addresses are being used as a fake *from* address.  I don't know how
to stop it.  I figure it's just life in the modern age.  One thing I've
noticed is that if you look in the message header the spam usually gets
handled by a server in Brazil or France somewhere along the way.

John