Re: [stella] Atari Programming IDE

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari Programming IDE
From: Joe Grand <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:06:41 -0500
Sounds nice. I basically use the same development environment listed below, with TextPad as my syntax highlighting text editor (with Glenn's SYN file) and then have macros set up to run DASM, Z26, and wplaybin.

Having everything in one place would be nice, as long as it is updated constantly enough to deal with new versions of tools, etc.

Joe