Re: [stella] Atari Programming IDE

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari Programming IDE
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:06:48 +0100
> But how about specifying the banking options?  I don't think you can do
> that through the command line via WPLAYBIN.

WPLAYBIN accepts the same command line switches as MAKEWAV 3.0.
So you can use it for your SC in the same way. If you want to
try your games on a CC, that won't help though.

Playbin for the CC also can be started with a file name in the
command line. But you can't specify anything else and you still
would have to start the playing manually. But both, WPLAYBIN
and PlaybinCC, always reload the binary each time it is played.
Therefore you could just keep the program open and compile your
game to the same fine name every time. That's still one more
click than an autostart from the editor but still pretty quick.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg