Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress

Subject: Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:47:07 +0100
Erik wrote:
> First, thank you very much for taking ownership of DASM.  This is a great
> service to all us homebrewers!

Yup, I'll join you here!

> Rather than have to set up END_UTIL and run through this echo, one statement
> could do the trick.

You can easily use a macro for that. IMO we shouldn't blow up DASM with
functionality that can be added by using its capabilities.

But maybe it's time to start a collection of useful macros now. Then it will also
be easier to recogonize the flaws and gaps in the current macro support.

Ihnen fehlen die richtigen Worte für Ihre SMS? WEB.DE FreeMail hat die
besten Sprueche für Sie.

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at