Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress

Subject: Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:47:07 +0100
Erik wrote:
> First, thank you very much for taking ownership of DASM.  This is a great
> service to all us homebrewers!

Yup, I'll join you here!

> Rather than have to set up END_UTIL and run through this echo, one statement
> could do the trick.

You can easily use a macro for that. IMO we shouldn't blow up DASM with
functionality that can be added by using its capabilities.

But maybe it's time to start a collection of useful macros now. Then it will also
be easier to recogonize the flaws and gaps in the current macro support.

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Ihnen fehlen die richtigen Worte für Ihre SMS? WEB.DE FreeMail hat die
besten Sprueche für Sie. http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021169