Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress

Subject: Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:18:02 +1100
> Yup, and maybe we finally can manage to create a standard TIA constants
> file as well then.

Since I'm already doing the DASM site, I feel that this is the ideal
opportunity to take the bull by the horns, so to speak.  I've now included a
'standard' VCS.H file as an additional download.  I will be
updating/maintaining this file as well, with a view to it becoming *THE*
standard.  So please, have a look at the file that's there already, and post
your comments/suggestions to the list.

So, by way of announcement - DASM now comes with 'official' files for target
platforms.  The intention of these files is to provide a standardised
definition of the hardware, registers and memory mapping of each platform.
Currently, of course, we just have the Atari 2600 - but I see no reason why
other machines won't be added in the fullness of time :)

http://www.atari2600.org/dasm

Cheers