Re: Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:37:03 +1100
> One suggestion: Maybe for the start Thomas could send you all his commonly
usable DASM Macros as a macro.h, you'd work in what you have so far and then
you could maintan the [Stella] common "macros.h" as well. that would be
great.

Yes, I plan to do just this (have a common macros file distributed as part
of the package).  Be warned - anything that you send me should be well
commented - or at the very least self-explanatory.  Or just plain too
brilliant to reject.  We're trying to build something good here, for
everyone, so let's do it properly.

Cheers