[stella] Help with my demo, PAL, NTSC :-)

Subject: [stella] Help with my demo, PAL, NTSC :-)
From: henitrope@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:16:03 -0800
***DANG! I'm really out of it! I forgot to put "stella" in the header!
Here it is again in case it doesn't go thru the first time.

Hey guys! I just pulled an all-nighter to get the finishing touches for
my demo for PhillyClassic. It's called "Globe Trotter"
I've been corresponding with Albert about it being shown at Philly in
cart form

But I want to double-check the PAL and NTSC settings to make sure they
work well, especially PAL since I plan to send this cart overseas from
me. My brother will be traveling to Preston, England in April.

Now I warn you guys... this demo ain't no dancing baby! :-) (of that
quality ). My only previous programming experience has been with Atari XL
Basic and then IBM Basic. I've also dabbled in HTML, but otherwise most
of it just goes over my head!

I have a project in mind for this cart so that's why it's not a complete
"game", though I might decide to make a game of it later, I don't know
yet...

Anyway, If you guys can give me feedback of how it runs in PAL and NTSC(
sorry no Secam ) on your emulators and the real thing for those of you
who have Superchargers of CC's. I used z26: "-" = PAL, NTSC, Secam
toggle. F7, F8 (difficulty switches) is how to change from one mode to
another. This demo ONLY has two screens. Push F1 for reset, F2 for
select. Sorry no SOUND in this one.

I 'm getting REALLY CLOSE to the wire here for getting this to Al.

@ Al: I'll finish the website thing later today if I can, but first I
neeeeeed a nap! If you can hold off just a bit more until I get PAL, NTSC
feedback on this, then we can discuss putting it on a cart.

Again, apologies for rushing this on you. Thanks for your efforts! :-)

- Weston aka "Gateway To Aphsai" AA forums

Time to sleep nowwwwwwwwwww........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.