Re: [stella] New person question...

Subject: Re: [stella] New person question...
From: henitrope@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:34:04 -0800
I have the same( or opposite? ) problem. It's that left- brain\ right-
brain thing: right-brain dominance for me.

I can see the finished project in my head and on paper, but all the
pieces of the puzzle get me really confusing sometimes.

I've got  a notebook filled with notes and graph paper for my player/ pf
designs and computations jotted everywhere for that project so that I can
"see" the flow of the program. A, X and Y have to be watched closely or
strange results can happen! :-)

Later!
- Weston

> Archives (includes files) at