[stella] AVGP - class 200

Subject: [stella] AVGP - class 200
From: John Redant <johnredant01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:38:57 -0800 (PST)
Hello!

I finished up my PowerPoint presentation for lesson 5
of the first class. Apart from taking the photos,
class 100 is finished.

So now I'm planning what to do for Class 200. My
initial plan is to have the students change graphics,
colours and sound in a given file (IE: hacks). I have
a rough idea to have the students fool around with
graphics, colours and sound in the documented
Adventure code and then apply what was learned there
onto other games (such as Space Invaders).

To the experts in the field: Is there a better way to
create simple hacks? That is, change colours, graphics
and sound without going into so much programming? I
can use as much help as possible!

Thanks!
John