Re: [stella] New person question...

Subject: Re: [stella] New person question...
From: "smf_4ever ." <smf_4ever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 11:09:12 -0500
Thank you everyone for their input on this.

David

From: "Matthew Ozor" <matt@xxxxxxxx>
To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:58:44 -0500

The 2600 has a chip called the TIA that handles all graphics and sounds. It
has it own registers that handle players, enimies, balls, missels, and
playfield. The A,X,Y registers are used for math, reading the TIA, ect.

Please check out the Atari 2600 SDK that I put together that will ansewer
all your questions. And contain everything you need to write/test your code.
In DOS only sorry.

http://www.taswegian.com/TwoHeaded/Atari2600/dasm/2600SDK.zip

Read the Stella Guide - Our Bible it will ansewer all your questions.

Good luck.

Matthew Ozor
www.ozor.net