Re: [stella] Supercharger homebrews

Subject: Re: [stella] Supercharger homebrews
From: "Eric Ball" <ericball@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 06:22:32 -0500
From: "Glenn Saunders" <mos6507@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> I think a Boulderdash or Lode Runner type game would fall under that
category.

Thanks for the lead in Glenn.  As those of you who read the AtariAge forums
may know, I am currently working on a Lode Runner style game for the
Supercharger.  It is my intent to make it possible for the community to
create levels for the game, and play them using the multi-load feature.

My code will make extensive use of SC RAM capabilities.  I am currently
writing what will likely become the final kernel to incorporate some
suggestions for the AtariAge forums, and there is still lots of work to do
after that.  (So no binary, sorry, but I could resist.)

I have put up a mini development weblog at http://www.atariage.com/~ericball
(Thanks guys for the webspace.) for those interested.