Re: [stella] Non-Recursive "Travelling Salesman" Solutions (Big Dig)

Subject: Re: [stella] Non-Recursive "Travelling Salesman" Solutions (Big Dig)
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 11:29:16 +0200
Christopher wrote:
> Thanks for the new thought! I'll have to consider this...

I have some kind of floodfill implemented in the maze generator of my
Robot City demo that is used to avoid generating unreachable areas
(CheckFill). It's small, dead simple and not very fast, but maybe you
can use some ideas from it.

Julian's algorithm however sounds very similar to some floodfill
implementations I have seen and done so far. It should be very fast and
efficient.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |