[stella] Game developers input wanted for 7800 Ram Cart

Subject: [stella] Game developers input wanted for 7800 Ram Cart
From: Chad Schell <gamer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 17:00:15 -0700
Hi All,

As some of you know I'm working on a high end 7800 RAM/Flash Cart.

I'm thinking it would be nice to have a "Dev mode" for the game developers to use, but I'm not really sure what would be appealing to do in that mode.

I've put up a really hasty and lousy website laying out the details of the product and the resources available for implementing a dev mode. If you're interested in such a thing and would like to provide some input, now's your chance.

The webpage is at:
http://www.schells.com/7800rc.shtml

Thanks,
Chad