Re: [stella] Activision Anthology Call For Homebrews -> Heads Up

Subject: Re: [stella] Activision Anthology Call For Homebrews -> Heads Up
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:04:18 -0400
On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 11:11 AM, Christopher Tumber wrote:
Yesterday Ken Love, producer at Activision, posted a last call for homebrews for inclusion in the upcoming revision of the Activision Anthology:

Welp, if there was ever a time that I regretted not making the time to make a game, it's now. I've always said, "Some day I'll find myself with a solid month on my hands with nothing else to do and make the game." Maybe this sort of missed opportunity will spark a few people to find the proverbial Round Tuit.

Hats off to Activision. Wish they'd done this with the original PS2 version, which I've got, but better late than never! Neat "give-back" there.

Ruffin Bailey