Re: [stella] Star Fire: Warping!!!

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire: Warping!!!
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:05:35 -0400
Manuel wrote:

>Credits for this SF update go for 90% to Paul Slocum,
>who programmed this wonderfull warping effect in the 3D-
>Corridor thread. He even helped me to tweak it properly
>for my needs - thanks a zillion! ;-)
>
>At the end of a wave, shoot the warp gate!

Hey!

I'm glad you changed the colour of your shots, it makes seeing the incoming shots a lot clearer without getting distractd by your own shots.

You may want to shoot me but I thought the original shield indicators were visually much more interesting however the new display is definately much more fuctional - It's a lot more obvious how many shields you have left. What is instead of squares though, you made them circles? So they'd look like lights or buttons?And then instead of turning them red from right to left, what if you alternated (ie: 6,1,5,2,4,3)? Just to balance the display out a little...

Just some thoughts, it's looking really good now!

Chris...