Re: [stella] Best way to sell a whole mess of carts?

Subject: Re: [stella] Best way to sell a whole mess of carts?
From: "Albert Yarusso" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 11:12:42 -0500
Anyone wanting to get rid of common carts produced by Atari (such as
Pac-Man) can dump them on us, as we use them to build new homebrew/repro
carts.  You can contact me for more information at albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!