Re: Re: Moving objects 1/n pixels (was Re: RE: [stella] Climber5 source and binary)

Subject: Re: Re: Moving objects 1/n pixels (was Re: RE: [stella] Climber5 source and binary)
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:09:26 -0400
My eyes have seen the glory thanks to Andrew Davie :)

> Hope that's clearer.

It is very clear. Thanks for elaborating.

I thought you were saying to move the player a fractional position. Now I see it's sort of a count delay. Conceptionally I think this makes more since vs. "delay" per frame as I was doing. I'd like to spend some time looking into changing my system into the one described. This seems so straight forward now that you explained it.

Take care,
Dennis