[stella] 2600 F8 game on 7800 RAM cart

Subject: [stella] 2600 F8 game on 7800 RAM cart
From: Adam Wozniak <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:21:53 -0700 (PDT)
Here's a first attempt at munging a 2600 F8 game to play in a
7800 RAM cart.

If I did everything right, you should be able to load this into a
RAM cart on a 7800 at $E000 and play it in 2600 mode and it should
work.

Unfortunately I don't have a RAM cart (yet) to test with.  I'm waiting
on a shipment from digikey. =(

If someone has it together enough to test it (you'd need a 7800 with
estolberg's devos and a RAM cart), I'd appreciate hearing the result.

That or I'll just wait til I get my RAM cart built.

For reference, the original ROM is at AtariAge:
http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=202

--
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/pgp.html
Will code for food.          http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/resume.html

"Fools despise wisdom and instruction." Proverbs 1:7