Re: [stella] Stella Gets a...

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella Gets a...
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:22:59 -0400
On Tuesday 29 April 2003 10:09, Russ Perry Jr wrote:
> It's glorious*.  At only $5 shipped it's an amazing bargain.
> *Disclaimer: I helped get it released, so I might be a little biased.  :-)

No, it really is glorious.

If Randy proves problematic as a source for the rest of these, the
non-audio-track part of them would be pretty easy to put somewhere on the web
in compressed form and I'll probably do so (without mentioning it here, since
distributing Starpath stuff has always been a touchy subject... that said,
those who just want the ROMs can already get them from any of half a dozen
places around the net....)

Rob