Re: [stella] A warning to newbies -- every cycle becomes sacred!

Subject: Re: [stella] A warning to newbies -- every cycle becomes sacred!
From: "Matthew Ozor" <matt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:30:30 -0400
Visual Basic is for writing programs faster not writing fast programs.
Worrying about cycles in 2 GHZ machines is unnecessary. In VB you have no
control on cycles, timing depends on other applications and which ones have
priority. I know what your saying programming makes you think different.. so
take a week off evernow and then :-)