[stella] AVGP - Update

Subject: [stella] AVGP - Update
From: John Redant <johnredant01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 14:53:40 -0700 (PDT)
I'm almost done with Class 200 and I'll be starting on
Class 300, where I move from hacking into programming.

http://www.atariage.com/~jredant

Carrying this over from the Atari Age forums, what I
want to to is to take the "How To Create A Playfield"
file and have the students create their own graphic
and having that "Hello World!" program evolve.

The catch: I need to seperate Beginners Concepts
(stuff they have to know NOW! such as cycle counts)
with Advanced Concepts (stuff that can be safely dealt
with later such as joystick interaction).

I'd like to get some feedback/help on the folowing:

What should be considered Beginner?
What should be considered Advanced?

Thanks!