Re: [stella] struggling with vcs.h...

Subject: Re: [stella] struggling with vcs.h...
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 23:24:22 +1000
Hi Manuel

Thanks for the report and diagnosis.  Sorry that my additions to VCS.H (or
at least, my rewrite using a segmented methodology) caused you problems.  I
believe VCS.H is better this way - and some of us just have to be guinea
pigs.  I don't actually have any non-segmented code, so I took your word for
it, and added a dummy SEG at the end of the file.

New official versions are available at www.atari2600.org/dasm

Cheers