RE: [stella] You may find this interesting...

Subject: RE: [stella] You may find this interesting...
From: Joe Grand <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:13:09 -0400
Funny timing, as the guys from Patola FINALLY wrote me back (if you remember, we had a discussion about importing the cart shells from Brazil a few months ago, and they finally wrote back with samples of 1000, 2000, and 5000 pieces). The price is very low compared to the VGWiz shell, especially in low quantity, but it has different construction inside that would require a non-standard PCB to be made (which isn't really a problem). Anyway, more about that later.

Joe