RE: [stella] You may find this interesting...

Subject: RE: [stella] You may find this interesting...
From: Joe Grand <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:24:10 -0400
A pretty comprehensive guide to bankswitching written by Kevin Horton can be found here: http://www.tripoint.org/kevtris/files/sizes.txt

With no registration required. That file is like a bible to me :)

Joe

At 07:49 AM 5/22/2003, Avraham Tuvy wrote:
The download area in our web site contains a tutorial and sample code to help programmers understand some of the basics of bank switching and some other techniques used for writing games for the Atari 2600. The tutorial and the code were developed by us for everybody to use free of charge and all we ask in return is to register so we have an idea who are the people that are using our code.