Re: [stella] You may find this interesting...

Subject: Re: [stella] You may find this interesting...
From: "Scott Julian" <Scott.Julian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 18:34:47 +1000
The plastic cases look great and I for one will enjoy not having to go
through that awful task of removing torn labels from 20 year old cartridges.

I've noticed a lot of discussion regarding the cases over the past few days,
some positive and some not so. But looking at it from a consumer point of
view wanting to make a few cartridges for a 25-year console I think it's
great.

I believe we all need to look at the positive side and I think it is great
that we have competition. The Atari 2600 market is 25 years old (or
thereabouts), the big players have forgotten about this great little
console, yet we as consumers still have a choice. People willing to spend a
lot of time for very little reward to allow all of us to enjoy our hobbies.

Whether we buy cases from VGWiz or Pixel / Atari Age I think that having a
choice is great. I've brought PCB's from Atari Age and VGWiz, the quality of
service from both was outstanding.

- Scott