RE: [stella] Star Fire: Release Candidate #01

Subject: RE: [stella] Star Fire: Release Candidate #01
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:41:37 -0400
Hi Manuel,

> So, seems like the eternal project will finally see the
> light of day ;-)

Hooray!!

> Well, I still have things on my ToDo list for Star Fire
> like writing the manual, updating its web page,
> PALifying it, but the rest more or less depends on your
> feedback & input now...

I don't understand the Deathstar graphic and the window/door looking
graphic. They just sit there. They don't get closer. It kind of takes
away from the flying illusion to me. And what do they do? What's their
purpose?

Also why not make the game NTSC/PAL selectable? It looks like you have
enough bytes left.

The game plays well, though. The enemy fire really adds to the game.

I haven't played it on my CC. I'll do that this weekend.

Great game, Manuel!! This will be another XYPE classic!

Take care,
Dennis