[stella] Star Fire: Release Candidate #01

Subject: [stella] Star Fire: Release Candidate #01
From: "Glenn Saunders" <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:40:35 -0700
Great news, Manuel.

I'll make a point to try it out over the weekend.

I wish I had the time to make the next milestone with DD, myself. I will NOT abandon the game. It's going to get completed hell or high water. It just may be a while yet before I can find the time to focus on it again. I'm at a point where I almost need a whole day straight by myself to hack on it rather than a short burst here and there or late at night when I'm exhausted. My current visitation arrangement eats up every ounce of my free time, but I think that will change soon.

--Glenn