Re: [stella] Star Fire Release candidate #02

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire Release candidate #02
From: Happy_Dude <happy_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 12:41:37 +1000
much better than the first (and the first was perfect ;) ;) )
I especially like the "crash-scene"

This is definitly a release candadit :D

--Happy_Dude

Manuel Polik wrote:

Hi there!

Judging by the amount of feedback to the first release candidate, I assume it is either perfect or total crap with no one daring to say so... ;-)

Anyway heres an update:

- The exit now appears on the radar.

- A truncated "crash-scene" will get displayed when the
 ship is hit.

- Tweaked the difficulty ramp a little. It should
 now get harder more quickly, yet it should not get
 totally impossible after wave 9 as before...

- I finally managed to tweak the behaviour of the Tie Advance fighters. They now behave really wicked...

Greetings,
Manuel