Re: [stella] Star Fire Release Candidate #03

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire Release Candidate #03
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 19:36:44 +0200
Manuel Polik wrote:
> - SELECT now selects :-)

Yes, but it doesn't respond as smooth as the joystick.

> - Explosion colors vary a little

Nice! Except for the purple color... :-)
("classic" explosions have to be yellow, orange and red ;-)

> - Decreased the # of objects in my sprite engine to 9.

I go the impression that this version is *much* easier than the ones
before. This one I can play from wave 9 on without problems and the
enemy shots are much slower than before.

But overall the game is getting better and better! :-D

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |