Re: [stella] '2600 Programming for Newbies - Tutorial Series

Subject: Re: [stella] '2600 Programming for Newbies - Tutorial Series
From: tower@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:37:31 -0400
I've been reading through it.  I'm a software developer myself but it's
definitely helpful for the specifics that you need for 2600 programming
(let's face it... a lot of those issues just aren't issues for anything
else anymore!).

</Chad>

                      "Andrew Davie"
                      <atari2600@taswe         To:      <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      gian.com>                cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: [stella] '2600 Programming for Newbies -
                      owner-stella@big         Tutorial Series
                      list.com

                      05/30/03 08:29
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to stella

Currently I'm working on a '2600 Programming for Newbies' tutorial.
It's at http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=31
Just thought I'd mention it for list members who haven't spotted it yet.
Cheers