Re: [stella] Gravity Ball v014 - Please help!

Subject: Re: [stella] Gravity Ball v014 - Please help!
From: R Mundschau <rmundsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 01:00:08 -0500
Hi Dennis,

thanks for the feedback.  I will definitely move code out of the vertical
sync as you suggested.

Yes the "mountains" are supposed to be there.  I am debating whether or not
I want them in the final game:  Bumpy walls versus straight walls.

Thanks for the tip on changing lines 1201 and 1230.  The funny thing is.  I
started them at 3.   When I run the game in Stella for Mac, there is a large
blank at the bottom of the Window.  I increased the line counts until it
dissappeared.    Then,  I was confused because it seemed to display on the
computer, but it was too many lines by my counting.

thanks again!
Rob Mundschau