Re: [stella] Gravity Ball v014 - Please help!

Subject: Re: [stella] Gravity Ball v014 - Please help!
From: R Mundschau <rmundsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 02:22:07 -0500
Hi Manuel,

Thanks for the compliment.   I was goofing around with HMOVE moving vertical
lines around and I thought "Hmm... I should work this into my title screen".
:)

For something really wild, invert the playfield graphics so the images are
holes showing the background color.  Then the lines pass behind and fill in
the form of the image as they pass.  If you make the background and
foreground the same color, I think it looks pretty wild.   Probably I'll try
something like that for my next game.

Thanks for the feedback about PAL compatibility.  I am writing the code only
for NTSC right now because I feel I have enough to learn as it is. :P  When
the game is done.  I will most likely look into making a formal PAL
conversion so I can learn the differences in coding for the 2 formats.

Cheers!
Rob Mundschau