Re: [stella] MARIA - calling all 7800 programmers

Subject: Re: [stella] MARIA - calling all 7800 programmers
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:54:55 +0200
Russ wrote:
> 1) allow 7800 posts on the list (but people would be encouraged to
>    use the VGWiz web board and the AtariAge programming forum(s) for
>    more intense discussions?)
>
> 2) A separate mailing list on Yahoo Groups
>
> 3) A separate mailing list on Biglist (though they may or may not
>    allow it for free the way they've kindly allowed Stellalist)
>
> Are these options sufficient for a vote?  Or should we just take a
> yea or nay vote for allowing 7800 content?

Well, since I am not interested in 7800 programming (yet?), I am not in the
position to decide what they should do when it's not allowed to post here.

IMHO we should allow 7800 posting here as long as the topic is clearly
labelled. Sometimes its good to get a new perspective.

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Mit der Grupppen-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail können Sie eine SMS an alle