Re: [stella] Star Fire RC #04 Bugfix #01

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire RC #04 Bugfix #01
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:27:58 -0400
Hi Manuel,

> Changes this time:
>
> - Added a second scoring table for the easy mode.
> - Remaining enemy ships will fire like crazy once the
>   warp gate is available.

I'm still playing this in the emulator, sorry :( I like the effect of the players "letting you have it" when the warp gate apprears. The overheating is a nice touch too. I kind of helps tip the scale. It was a little unfair that only one shot killed an enemy but it took multiple to kill the player.

It also appeared that some ships avoided my shots. Was that added too?

> Greetings,
> 	Manuel

Take care,
Dennis